- For smiley faces, see Emoticon.
Emotes, or animations / poses, are animations you can have your character do when not in combat for fun or to convey your mood. You can activate an emote by pressing F on your keyboard and selecting the desired one.
Note: Names are unofficial.
|ID||Image||Name||Unlock Condition||Release Date|
|1||Crossed Arms||Research workshop||17 Jan 2018|
|2||Wave||Initially Available||17 Jan 2018|
|3||Sit||Initially Available||17 Jan 2018|
|4||Crouch||Research workshop||17 Jan 2018|
|5||Cower||100 Reputation||17 Jan 2018|
|6||Cry||Initially Available||17 Jan 2018|
|7||Laugh||Initially Available||17 Jan 2018|
|8||Long Laugh||200 Reputation||9 Feb 2018|
|9||Point||200 Reputation||9 Feb 2018|
|13||Ponder||200 Reputation||2 Feb 2018|
|14||Shielding Eyes||200 Reputation||9 Feb 2018|
|15||Salute||300 Reputation||9 Feb 2018|
|16||Thumbs Up||100 Reputation||9 Feb 2018|
|17||Thumbs Down||100 Reputation||9 Feb 2018|
|18||Shiver||50 Marks||2 Feb 2018|
|19||Bow||200 Reputation||2 Feb 2018|
|20||Shrug||300 Reputation||9 Feb 2018|
|21||Cheer||300 Reputation||2 Feb 2018|
|22||Sneezing||200 Reputation||9 Feb 2018|
|23||Stomach Ache||200 Reputation||2 Feb 2018|
|24||Anger||200 Reputation||2 Feb 2018|
|25||Fighting Stance||100 Marks||2 Feb 2018|
|50 Marks||2 Feb 2018|
|27||Air guitar||100 Marks||9 Feb 2018|
|28||Snub||200 Reputation||9 Feb 2018|
|29||Shy / Blush||200 Reputation||9 Feb 2018|
|30||Impatient||300 Reputation||9 Feb 2018|
|32||Flex||50 Marks||9 Feb 2018|
|33||Clap||200 Reputation||9 Feb 2018|
- If you own the crossed arms (#1) emote, you will automatically cross your arms after being inactive for a few seconds.
- When first released in beta, all emotes currently in the game at that time were free, but this was later changed after enough testing was done.
- If you own a goat and use the "crouch" (#4) emote in your camp, your goat will approach you and stay close to you while you remain kneeling.
- Emotes #10-12 don't exist as they are manipulate (dust in hands while doing something), eat, and drink animations respectively, and can only be performed when doing certain actions.